~Zelda Overworld Theme Remix~ ~Zelda Overworld Theme Remix~

respect

I love Zelda, I love their music, and I love this remix. Haha, the voice thing you do in the middle is awesome. Kinda defeats the purpose of it being a loop though so I docked 1 point off this review. Still gave you a 5 though.

DjEagle responds:

Thanks a lot :)

Motion Parallax (Dance RMX) Motion Parallax (Dance RMX)

Well....

I never heard the original, as I am not a regular to the audio portal. But this song was pretty cool, I liked the hi-hat sound you had in there along with some of synthesizer! Nice kick too!

nal1200 responds:

Many thanks! This is the best of the two, stay tuned for more..

dimples and toes dimples and toes

Good tune!

Awesome bass line! And pretty sweet what I think are chords as well. You rock keep it up. Very trippy lyrics, couldn't understand them all that well but they were good. It's mostly the good bassline that made me gave you what I did. Could use a little more length, but hey whatever. Reminded me of Pink Floyd a little.

The nameless souls The nameless souls

Liked.

The intro is really sweet, and the beats stays pretty sweet with that jingling whatever it was. Lyrics were pretty cool from what I could understand, which really wasn't much. Overall it was a bit short but I still 5'd it.

{Hollow Man} [NG Cut] {Hollow Man} [NG Cut]

Awesome

Alot better than most tracks you hear these days. A bunch of yahoos with a stolen copy of fruity loops, thats what they are. But not this. Plus, I would be DAMN PROUD if I had made a song that was favorited by none other than TOM FULP. Sweet chune mate, keep it up bra.

The Diamond Mine ~Loop~ The Diamond Mine ~Loop~

This was pretty good.

Pretty good. I mean, there wasn't much to set it aside from other songs of this genre. It was crystal clear however and serves it's purpose in atmosphere.

TheOrichalcon responds:

Yeah, the ambient genre can end up sounding samey given that the focus is more on the clarity than complexity. I'm glad you think it serves its purpose in atmosphere though. Pretty much what I was after.